October 18, 2011

Nanny's Pavilion

My favorite restaurant so far, Nanny's Pavilion

Beca's Mushroom Stuffing Bread with balsamic vinegar. My top on the list appetizer!

Bolognaise spaghetti I ordered. Since this experience and some other experience that
Ko Hendry managed to order food which tasted better than mine, I always asked him to order my food,
and I'll choose the dessert for both of us :)

I teased him that my food will taste better than his order, Beef Baked Rice because of the non-appealing look. But hey,
again he proved that his tasted better. I always ended up eating more of his food, haha.

I've been to Nanny's Pavilion at Central Park (with garden theme) for several times, and this post is when I visited
Nanny's Pavilion at Pacific Place (with bathroom theme).
I'll visit its other branches with other different theme when I'm at Jakarta!

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me