September 16, 2011

Jack Rabbit

Whew, it's been a looong break from the last time I blogged. How you've been doing so far? I went back to Jakarta quite often recently, it's like once every two weeks? WOW right? At first that was a good thing because I can see my family and lover more frequent. However, it put me in to thought that it makes me more confuse as I cannot really be committed in one place, and as time goes by it makes me feel even worse. I can't deny that I'm having a very very good time at Jakarta, tho ;p

Some of you might know this reality show called MasterChef? Well, it is quite a global phenomenon that Indonesia also have this MasterChef Indonesia with one of its judges is Chef Juna Rorimpandey. Why am I telling you this? Because I went to his restaurant, Jack Rabbit!


Ko Hendry with his Oh-I-am-so-cool expression (which is not cool at all ;p)


His drink looked more enticing compare to mine with green dull color (on behind). Without trying to defend myself, mine tasted much better anyway, haha!

I ordered Kobe beef and I didn't expect to see this. Sorry chef Juna, it tasted like raw meat to me, yaiks.

This time I have to admit that his food looked and tasted better. The onion rings were so crispy, and the meat was so succulent, everything worked well together except the mustard ('coz I don's like mustard. Do you?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me