September 19, 2011

Room sweet room

I just moved to a new place! This is my third time moving from places to places (seems like not having a home is not a good thing). Here is a sneak peek of my new room if you would like to see! This time I would like to keep my room sweet, simple and avoid clutter.


This is my desk where I do practically everything, from browsing the net, studying, eating while
watching my favourite movies and where I do fall asleep during exam period (it really happened!)

and this is my favourite corner...
I am glad I am so skinny that I don't have to diet. I am a snack eaters. I don't know how to survive
without eating one of those. Don't ask me why I have quite a lot of candies haha.

I used to have lots of dolls in my bed, but I decided to bring them all back to Jakarta
and left the two most precious, Loui the doggy and Tatty Teddy :)

It might be not so special but I like this side of my bed.

I put this box as my bed-side table with a glimpse of Eiffel and you 

This inspiration board is far from well-done. I haven't print put any good photos so I just
ripped out pages from People magazine and put some photos I have. Will update you all 
soon if I have come up with new design.

What I love about my new room is that it has much much bigger cupboard than I used to have.
This is just half side of it. (Gotta add some more scarf to my collection! :)

Well, that's my sweet teeny room. What do you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. tetep ya.. winnie the pooh ga perna ilang dr kamar lu kyknya.. hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah iaa dnk, klo ga ada pooh bkn kmr guaa hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me