October 17, 2011

Loving Jakarta


I've been living at Jakarta, Indonesia my whole life but yet I never really appreciate this city's symbol, Monas. If you've been following my blog for awhile, you must know that I always always and always love Lady Eiffel Tower. However, I changed my mind when I saw Monas on the way to here. I stopped at the traffic light  and saw this white Monas thing, blended with the sky (well, sky at Jakarta never been so blue after all the pollution).

I have to admit it was quite  breathtaking and I'm falling in love with Jakarta all over again. Despite the  traffic, pollution, bad waste disposal, not so much  greenery and park to chill. How about your city? Do you love your city? How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me