October 14, 2011

Ocha & Bella

Last last week when I was in Jakarta, I went to this place called Ocha&Bella




It has a cozy and relaxing ambiance, you guys will love it.

I ordered ravioli which was a YUM and I love the way it served....just like home. 


After finishing our main course and chit chatting, we feel we need a dessert! So we ordered this gigantic profiteroles.
I mean, come on, I never seen profiteroles at this size. Say yes to fat, it is vanilla cream inside,
chocolate mouse outside, cream on top and chocolate sauce.

I am very much recommend this place. Tips for you, this place looks nicer at noon
around 5 to 6 when sun is still shining through ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me