November 04, 2011

New room!

Not that I'm moving out to a new place, but I change the layout of my room!
It all started with a slow wi-fi connection. My study table used to located next
to the window. As the wi-fi frequently went on and off, I am curious is it because
my room is too far from the router. I tried a little experiment to bring my laptop
near my door, and surprisingly the wi-fi signal indicate a whopping 4 out of 5 signal. 
Compare to before which is only 1 and off in another minute. 

The main objective is to move the study table near the door and I ended up changing the
layout of my room, did a little changes here and there, and viola! I found my room is brighter
and there are lots of space than I thought before.


I was confused of how to display my shoes. I don't have many, but don't have little either. I used to put my high heels
on the shoe box and put it on the top shelf of my drawer. But I  thought "why hide pretty shoes?"
I put one of my newly bought wedges on the top of shoe box, making it looks like at the store...

and arranged those heels in this board that used to be the part of my study table.
I admit my shoe display is my favorite part of my room.

Remember my favorite side of my bed? Well I took the curtain off and created
a space for my tiny bookshelf. Actually I don't like curtain when my room is teeny
'coz it makes my room visually smaller!

What do you think of my newly changed room layout? Hope you like it as much as I do!


2 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! ;) really nice blog


    "comment is made by boy"

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks like you're room is so comfortable :) nice shots :) following you now. do u want to follow me back? thanks :D


    http://wildakhaira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

C'EST MOI

a little girl, a dreamer.

I am a Jakarta fellow but currently staying at Singapore, where I spend time strolling Esplanade and IKEA. I can't believe the fact I'll be turning 20 NEXT YEAR.




Count On Me